WICKED is coming to Singapore!


The musical, Wicked, the untold stories of the witches of Oz, is coming to Singapore!

When I first heard about the musical a couple of years ago, and found out that it was based on the book Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire, I went and bought the book! I mean, I loved The Wizard of Oz, so I expected that I would love the story as well. Somehow, I could not finish reading the book, and it is (unfortunately) still sitting patiently on my book shelf for me to finish it.

Well, now that the musical is coming to Singapore, I have bought the tickets, and hoping that having the story brought to life in the form of a musical would be much better than reading the book.

Will tell you how it is once I have watched the musical!

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children