People of Venice

{ Venice, Italy - April 2011 }

One of my favourite things to do whenever I travel is to people watch. I love watching the locals, going about their daily lives. I love watching the tourists, wondering which part of the world they came from. And in Italy, how can you not love the Italians? I love watching a group of Italian men talking with so much energy, and although I have no idea what they were discussing, it must be a very exciting topic! In Venice, there were the locals who made their living on the tourists that flocked the islands daily. And, there were lots of tourists, of course.

Here are some snapshots of the people around Venice.

The Artists

  

The Ladies

  

The Kids

  

The Gondoliers


The Families

  
  

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children